1. Rusty- Who doesn't want a dog named Rusty?
2. Bruno- A disney classic from Lady and the Tramp...obviously a great choice
3. Buster- For some strange reason I love this name
4. Fang or Killer- listed together because they both have the same effect
5. Champ- the name speaks for itself
6. Charlie- as cute as Chester
7. Butch- a Scott Wynn favorite for sons, why not try it on the family pet?
8. Beethoven- a classic dog movie, also a great musician
9. Buddy- As long as you teach him to shoot hoops
10. Shadow- from THE greatest dog movie of all time...basically a wonder dog