Thursday, November 7, 2013

Family Christmas Bucket List

In no particular order:

1. Family talent show/Christmas party
2. Skype Jeff
3. Family 5k
4. Make and decorate gingerbread houses
5. Game night
6. Date night (kid-less)
7. Pictures with Santa and train ride at the railroad park
8. Watch Christmas Vacation
9. Family service project
10. Make/eat pomegranate/avocado salsa
11. Organ Stop Pizza... anyone, anyone? My kids loved it last year, so I thought it might be fun.
12. Gingerbread houses
13. Push-up contest

I was going to say car caroling, but we don't have a big enough car for that anymore. :(  Other ideas are welcome, but we can't let the list get out of hand or we won't have time for it all. Have I forgotten any essentials?

P.S. Be on the hunt for white elephant gifts. I already have ours and I loooove them.

No comments: